Particle Filter for Blueair 500/600 series (Blueair Air Purifier) is used for removing every kind of particle pollutant from the air (PM2.5, molds or dander, bacteria, viruses, dust mites ans every other kind of particle). The particle filter is specially designed for maximal removal of all particle matters including PM2.5).
Genuine Particle Filter for Blueair 500/600 series is made by Blueair is imported to Vietnam and distributed in Maizota air purifier system for the whole nation.
Traps particles for good
The gradient structure of Blueair filters traps particles of all sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. It resists clogging and won’t re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded. Blueair filter media is ultrasonically bonded to prevent filter fibers and other particles from being added back into your environment. The only thing that comes out of our filters is clean air!
Functions of Particle Filter for Blueair 500/600 series
- Remove PM2.5, molds or dander, bacteria, viruses, dust mites ans every other kind of particle
- Contain reducing agents that cause allergies to human body.
- Especially, purifies capability: completedly filtering dust, mold, bacteria that protects human health.
Specifications of Particle Filter for Blueair 500/600 series
- Model No.: Blueair 500/ 600 series (also is used for 505, 605, 501, 503, 510, 550E, 555EB, 601, 603, and 650E)
- HEPASilent technology
- Color: one side is white, the other side is black
- Life expectancy: 01 year (12 months)
- Origin: Genuine Blueair, completedly built-up and imported to Vietnam.
- Packaging: 1 set of membrane (3 packs)
- Manufacturing materials: special paper, high performance activated carbon and odor absorbers, toxic gases, anti-allergic agent and framing materials.
Instruction of using Particle Filter for Blueair 500/600 series
- Cleaning the entire machine before installing new filters
- Cut filter bag for wind to pass-through filter
- Install the correct hose to fit the design of the machine to ensure the operation of the device
- Periodically clean the membrane for about 2 weeks at a time to ensure optimum filtration efficiency
- Note: Do not rinse with water or high capacity vacuum cleaners or hard objects to tear the membrane, change the texture, reduce filtering capacity.
- A soft brush or vacuum cleaner can be used in the right direction to remove the stickiness of the filter membrane.
Purchasing Composite Hepa and Carbon Particle Filter for Blueair 500/600 series
All information about Blueair air purifiers and Blueair Filter are constantly updated on website airpurifier.com.vn. If customers have any interests, please contact us directly via phone number: 0931 288 288.